2020 County Activity Day and Presentations
This year, presentations will be done virtually! This exciting new change presents its own challenges and this article is here to help you navigate the unknown!
County: May 25
District: June 12
State: July 17
When submitting your county videos please use this Google Form.
Formatting is a bit different this year due to the presentations being virtual and not in person, below are some tips to help you navigate the new normal!
- Single-cut video (they may not be pieced together or edited)
- Presenter must be in front of the camera at all times, no voice-overs
- Videos files must be 10GB or smaller
- .mp4 or .mov file type
- Horizontal recording
- Place phone on do not disturb to avoid interruptions
- Camera set to HD if possible
- Look at camera to maintain “eye contact”
- Presentation must be 7-12 minutes total
- Use a chair or a helper to hold presenting materials such as poster boards
- Send power points you may have made along with your registration as well as other supporting materials such as handouts
*cookery competitions will be held in the fall but you may register at this time*
If you have any questions or concerns please contact: